Hi! I’m Alex Victtoria. A lover of strong coffee with dairy-free creamer, running on cold mornings and I’m obsessed with hangin’ on my porch and sharing a glass of good vino with my besties.
Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the net. I’m so glad you’re here and I hope we get the chance to really get to know one another. By day, I’m a Director of a Women’s Conference in Northwest Arkansas. And while that may not seem like a big deal (especially with Coronavirus and most large events going virtual) it really is. We serve over 2,000 women across our amazingly vibrant region and help them navigate their business journey.
I’ve always wanted to start a blog. And in fact I’ve started many… read my “Why am I starting a blog in 2020?” post to learn more about HOW I got here.
I want you to feel like you KNOW ME. So, I want to take a little bit of time for you to feel like we’re best friends.
- I have a strong personality. It’s definitely not for everyone. If I was a flavor of tea I would be an extra dirty Chai Latte (with dairy free milk, of course)
- I’m overly confident, which is sometimes to my detriment because I’m so strong willed.
- I have a lot of passion for everything I put my energy towards.
- I’m obsessed with Tarot cards and astrology – but I’m oddly skeptical of it at the same time. (I may or may not have gone to a Crystal healer recently…)
- I’m extremely sarcastic, love to be puny and have a dry sense of humor, so I hope that translates through a screen. (ERRGGH…)
- And last, but definitely not least, I am a proud fur mum of two 90 lb dogs that think they belong in my lap, a blind pug and a wonderful cat (who thinks he’s a dog) and I’ve been happily married to my hubs, Devin for 6 years.
I know there are literally hundreds of thousands of blogs out there… so why follow me?
- I’m gonna keep it interesting.
- I plan to write about travel for cheap, my running journey’s ups and downs, recipes and hopefully not topo much more or else I won’t keep up (and be honest, neither would you!)
- I would LOVE to connect with like-minded individuals. Women interested in living a healthy lifestyle, traveling for cheap and anyone interested in food (if you’re not interested in food… you can just leave now. 🙂
- Over the next year, I hope to blog weekly and consistently and keep you updated on all the things. In return, I hope you’ll follow my blogging journey and provoke me with questions and let me know what you like and don’t like!
WOW! It’s super weird to write about yourself and tell people you don’t know all the things… but I did it! And it honestly feels great.
Now that I have one post down, I’m going to work on some more so that I have plenty of great content for you to keep reading and learning.
So let me know below, what specific topics would you like to know more about in the following niches: Traveling for Cheap, Running or Recipes… let me know and I’ll “cook” up something delicious and share with you! 😉 (Told you I was gonna be puny.)
Cheers (new) friends!